Big News: We’ve Combined Our Citation Services into One Seamless Service & Given Local Citation Finder Access to Every Account
We just launched major updates and changes to our Citation Building, Audit & Cleanup Services, and Accounts. These upgrades pave the way for more big improvements to be released in 2021.
The latest changes:
- Our new Listings Service will replace the Citation Building and Citation Audit & Cleanup Services
- The Local Citation Finder demo is now available to all Whitespark Accounts
- Major updates and redesign of the Whitespark Accounts system
Introducing our Listings Service
We have combined our Citation Audit & Cleanup Service and Citation Building Service into one new offering: Listings Service. You’ll now be able to order all business listing (citation) projects in one place.
Why did we combine our popular citation services?
In our experience working with thousands of businesses, we’ve found that most businesses require a combination of citation auditing, cleanup and building. By merging these services, we’re able to give every Whitespark customer an enhanced offering and a seamless ordering process.
Our new Listings Service provides the perfect combination of:
- Exhaustive audit and cleanup (only on the sites that matter)
- Industry/regional specific citations building
- High quality general citations building
- NO RECURRING FEES
This service is designed to maximize your business’s rankings and guarantee you the best value in the market. We’ve also improved the ordering process so that you can order all your business listings once with one easy questionnaire.
Our new and improved Listings Service packages:
- Basic $199 USD
- Exhaustive cleanup on Infogroup, Localeze, Foursquare
- New listings or basic cleanup for 15 general listings & 5 industry/regional listings
- Premium $349 USD
- Exhaustive audit & cleanup (and new listings if you’re missing any) on Google My Business, Bing Places, Apple Maps, Infogroup, Localeze, Facebook, D&B, Yelp, Foursquare, Yellowpages.
- New listings or basic cleanup for 35 general listings & 7 industry/regional listings
- Comprehensive $599 USD
- Exhaustive audit & cleanup (and new listings if you’re missing any) on Google My Business, Bing Places, Apple Maps, Infogroup, Localeze, Facebook, D&B, Yelp, Foursquare, TomTom, Yellowpages, BBB, Superpages, Manta, Chamber of Commerce.
- New listings or basic cleanup for 70 general listings & 10 industry/regional listings
- Custom Packages – Starting at $20 USD
- Build the listings package that works best for your business.
- Choose to add Listing Building and select from general listings ($4USD/each), industry/regional listings only ($5USD/each), or a combination of both.
- Add an optional Audit & Cleanup (Basic, Premium, and Comprehensive).
We take business listings seriously at Whitespark! We never charge recurring fees and we always audit a directory before building a new listing. We don’t mess around when it comes to business data on the most important listing sites in the Local Search Ecosystem.
Our friendly neighbourhood citation experts have you covered when it comes to building consistent, high quality listings to increase your business’s relevance and trust for Search Engines.
Local Citation Finder Access for All
With this latest update, we’ve automatically given you access to a free demo of our Local Citation Finder. The free demo gives you 3 Searches Per Day and 1 Campaign (all search results are limited). To start using the Local Citation Finder, click the Launch button in your dashboard and instantly discover new listing opportunities for your business.
New Dashboard Design, Enhanced Interface, and Codebase
We have completely rebuilt our dashboard and Account system. We ditched the old codebase. We modernized the design. Now your account will blend seamlessly with our newly improved Local Citation Finder and Local Rank Tracker software. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible to manage all your Whitespark subscriptions and services.
Major updates you need to know about
- We moved our payment infrastructure to Stripe and enhanced our system for world-class storage and security. You don’t need to enter your credit card information for every transaction like it’s 2005 anymore. We now safely store your billing information to save you the headache of repeated data entry.
- We added credit card location detection for Canadians. It’s a Great White North miracle, eh? If your credit card is registered in Canada, our system can now detect this and will update our prices to Canadian dollars, swapping those pesky currency conversion charges on your credit card bills with GST instead! 😉
There’s More Where That Came From
These are the first of many new features, upgrades, and improvements we have planned for our software this year. The entire restructuring of our Accounts system and rebuilding the code was no small feat. These updates pave the way for many more launches in the new future.
One comment on “Big News: We’ve Combined Our Citation Services into One Seamless Service & Given Local Citation Finder Access to Every Account”
I like the addition of Stripe and not having to provide cc info each time – nice 🙂 *USD to CDN is nice too.
Comments are closed.