Local Search Audit Service
Not sure where to start with local SEO? Get Whitespark to complete a full local search audit. We will identify all optimization opportunities, and provide you with a specific action plan outlining the steps you need to take to improve your local search performance and visibility.
Stop Struggling With Local Search and Start Reaching More Customers
Our experts will review the 5 key areas of local search for your business and provide custom detailed recommendations on what needs to be fixed, areas requiring immediate attention, and the steps you need to take to make gains in the local search results.
Google My Business
You’ll get a list of all claimed, unclaimed, duplicate, and problematic Google listings for your business. We’ll tell you exactly what you need to do to fix any problems and ensure that you have only one Google listing that is perfectly optimized and working for you.
We analyze your listings on the 35 most important sites in the local search ecosystem.
- We research and uncover all of your previously used business names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- We perform extensive research to find all incorrect, duplicate, correct or missing listings on the top sites.
- You’ll get all the details of your current listings, and recommendations on what to do next.
We’ll identify the top review sites in your industry, and prepare a report of your reputation status across each of these sites compared to your top ranking competitors.
In your report you will get:
- An outline of specific strategies you can employ to get more reviews.
- Email templates and tools to help you improve your online reputation.
This work will benefit your SEO, but will have an even greater positive impact on your number of leads and overall sales. When people research businesses online, they are drawn to the companies that have the highest ratings and the most glowing reviews. Our recommendations will help you be that company.
Your website structure, content, and optimization can have a significant impact on your local search rankings. We’ll look at your site to identify specific technical, optimization, and content issues, then tell you how to fix these issues
Our website audit will assess these areas and more:
- Content optimization
- Content volume & quality
- Conversion rate optimization opportunities
- Site speed
To rank well in local search, you need quality links pointing to your website. In fact, links were the most referenced and fastest growing factor in the 2017 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey.
The trouble is, getting links is one of the hardest aspects of local search. Where do you find the link opportunities? How do you get the links? We’ll answer these questions for you.
What You Can Expect:
- You’ll get an analysis of your existing links to make sure there aren’t any problem links that need fixing.
- You’ll get actionable advice on specific links you can get as well as how to get them.
Our search audits are available for businesses located in:
Get the SEO advice you need to take your local search to the next level. If you’re a multi-location business, add more locations under the same website for an additional $150/location, and will include an audit of their Google listing, citations and reviews. Our audits have a turnaround time of 30 days.