Win a Ticket to MozCon Local!
Congratulations Paula Jackler!!
Our winner of the MozCon Local Ticket Sweepstakes is Paula Jackler. Thank you to everyone who participated. Stay tuned for updates and insights from the conference!
Join us at MozCon Local and immerse yourself in two days of intense local search learning. Darren will be kicking off Day 1 at the Local U Advanced Workshop with his keynote presentation on the 2017 Local Search Ranking Factors Results. He’ll also be taking part in the “Competitive Analysis,” and “What We’re Watching” sessions. Day 2 don’t miss the amazing line up of speakers covering topics like: Future Proofing Your Local Strategy, Analytics Quick-Fire: Integrating Google Data for Local, Scaling Local with Google My Business, and The New Local Search Ecosystem and Citations that Matter in 2017, and more!
In addition to a FREE ticket to the event, the winning entrant will have a chance to sit down with Darren on Day 2 for a 30 minute consultation. Bring all of your local SEO questions while they are top-of-mind and discuss any pressing local search issues.
Enter Our Sweepstakes (It’s crazy easy):
- Go to our Facebook page to enter.
- Like our Facebook page if you don’t already.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, and Opt-in to receive Emails from us.
- You’re Done!
The Fine Print:
- The deadline is January 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- The winner is responsible for their own transportation, lodging, and any other travel expenses associated with attending the conference. By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their name displayed on our Facebook page and/or website and use by use for any purpose, at any time without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
Stop By Our Partner Hub
Don’t forget to stop by, and say hi to Darren and Isha at our partner hub. They love to chat about all things local, and how Whitespark can help improve your local visibility. Plus they have some sweet super swag available.
Darren is Whitespark’s founder and president. He loves local SEO and the local search community, and has had the good fortune to speak at many great conferences including Mozcon, Searchlove, Local U, and SearchFest. He’s also super-duper friendly, funny, and has great taste in beer. If you see him around, raise your hand for a high-five, or stop for a chat. He loves to meet new people and talk about Local SEO.
Isha is a jill-of-all-trades when it comes to the marketing and communications industry. She is Whitespark’s Client Services Manager, she’s in charge of making sure you get the most out of our tools and services. If you’re a fan of discussing movies, don’t be shy and start chatting with Isha because she’s ready to discuss movies all-day any day.