Turn Your Reviews into Social Media Content With Our Latest Reputation Builder Feature
Shine a light on customer experiences and make your brand stand out with our new Social Sharing feature in the Reputation Builder. Share your top reviews to Google Posts and Facebook directly from the platform, then download your creations and post on Instagram and Twitter.
Social Sharing sets your business up with five different themes to create captivating social posts. Design and customize social media content that connects with your followers using photo backgrounds, overlays, colors, textures, and more!
Amplify Your Reviews Across The Web
Stand out in branded search results by sharing your unique review content in Google Posts. Incorporating your customer feedback in your GMB listing adds eye-catching visual content, and helps strengthen your brand’s presence in results.
Add your reviews to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and create unique engaging content on your profiles.
Turn Your Reputation into Social Content in 5 Steps
- Select a review from your Customer Activity dashboard, then click Manage, and Share Post.
- This takes you to the Social Sharing customization area.
- Select the design theme you want to use or make your own custom creation.
- If you’re adding your own background image, you can change the background colour, text, and add a light or dark image overlay.
- Change the text size of the review content.
- Add your own caption that goes live when you publish directly. Pro Tip: Take your captions a step further by adding emojis and links to your website when it makes sense.
- Select the social channel of your choice (Google Posts or Facebook).
- Note, for Google Posts the call to action button is not available, but if you go into your GMB dashboard and edit the post you can add a button and your link.
- Click Publish and in a few minutes your content will be uploaded.
- Download the graphics and manually post them to your Twitter and Instagram accounts. The tool automatically provides you with the correct sizes for each social channel:
- Facebook (1200 x 630)
- Google Post (1024 x 575)
- Twitter (1200 x 675)
- Instagram (1080 x 1080)
To post directly to your social channels you will need to Authorize Google and Facebook in your Reputation Builder account. To learn more on setting up your Social Share feature, visit this guide in our help center.
Get Social Today!
Social Sharing is available to all Pro Plans and up. Login to your Reputation Builder account and start using the new feature today. If you want to activate this feature, go to the Publish menu and turn Social Sharing on, and follow the prompts to upgrade your plan. Once your subscription is updated you will unlock the feature and can start using it immediately.
If you’re not using Reputation Builder, learn more about the tool on our product page!